Minutes of the
EMERALD HILLS SAFETY ENHANCEMENT DISTRICT
March 6, 2018 6:00 PM
Oak Lake Community Center
The meeting was called to order at 6:02 PM at the Oak Lake Community Center.
1) ROLL CALL – Board members present were:
Sandra Veszi Einhorn
Other people – Karen Lieberman, Attorney. No members of the public present.
2) Approval of the minutes – Sandra made a motion. Charles second. Approved unanimously.
3) Discussed security options. Broward County PBA was invited to come to this meeting and reminded by Keith twice since the last meeting.
4) Insurance update – Sandra – Reviewed application. Charles will review and send to Karen to complete.
5) Welcomed package reviewed and discussed. Sandra will get an email address for the invoice. FAQ’s document was discussed. Robert will revise and bring final to next meeting. Sandra will send her revisions after the meeting.
6) Budget Discussion – Budgets discussed. No major changes until special meeting.
7) Discussed security patrols. Keith led discussion. Reviewed all bids. No bid from the City of Hollywood. Charles moved to hire Sig 9 subject to insurance levels being resolved, subject to other contract negotiations. Sandra second. Andrew abstained. Balance were yes, zero nays. Sandra made a motion for Allied to be number two. Charles second. Unanimous.
8) Reminder to send in Form 1.
9) Public Comments – No public comment.
10) New business. Discussion about the special meeting.
11) Adjourn – The meeting adjourned at 7:55 PM.