Minutes of the
EMERALD HILLS SAFETY ENHANCEMENT DISTRICT
March 13, 2018 6:00 PM-8:00PM
Oak Lake Community Center
The meeting was called to order at 6:00 PM at the Oak Lake Community Center in the park.
1) ROLL CALL – Board members present were:
Andrew Cagnetta (by phone)
Sandra Veszi Einhorn
Other people – Karen Lieberman, Attorney. No members of the public present.
2) Approval of the minutes – Sandra made a motion. Charles second. Approved unanimously.
3) Discussed security options. Broward County PBA was invited to come to this meeting and reminded by Keith three times since the last meeting. Signal 9 was approved unanimously as our security company with approximate monthly budget including car of $5,600/month
4) Insurance update – Charles and Karen to complete application
5) Welcomed package reviewed and discussed. Sandra’s invoice approved. Rob’s FAQ’s and welcome letter approved.
6) Budget Discussion – Budget was approved unanimously by approving Resolution 18-02
7) Sandra submitted her Form 1 to accountant and should submit shortly.
8) Public Comments – No public comment.
9) New business. Discussion about agenda for next meeting scheduled for April 3, 2018 at 6pm. Rob will follow up with City regarding mail merge and if City will pay for same.
10) Adjourn – The meeting adjourned at 7:00 PM.