Minutes of the
EMERALD HILLS SAFETY ENHANCEMENT DISTRICT
February 21, 2018 6:00 PM-8:00PM
Oak Lake Community Center
The meeting was called to order at 6:00 PM inside the Oak Lake Community Center
ROLL CALL – Board members present were:
Sandra Veszi Einhorn
Other people – Karen Lieberman, Attorney. No members of the public present.
1) Approval of the minutes – Sandra Veszi made a motion. Robert Posner second. Approved unanimously.
2) Public Hearing – Resolution 18.01 attached and read for the public. No comment from the board or the public. Sandra Veszi Einhorn made a motion. Keith Kotrady second. Unanimously approved.
3) Insurance update – Sandra Veszi Einhorn -Application needed to be completed.
4) Communications – PO Box needed. Andy will research. Discussed Rob’s letter. Cagnetta sent copy of flyer used by city to Posner via email.
5) Special meeting for budget to be held possibly 3/13/18 6pm.
6) Discussed security options. Broward County PBA wants to schedule to come to a meeting to present.
7) Reminder to send in Form 1.
8) Public Comments – No public comment.
9) No new business.
10) Adjourn – The meeting adjourned at 6:45 PM.