Minutes of the
EMERALD HILLS SAFETY ENHANCEMENT DISTRICT
February 6, 2018 6:00 PM-8:00PM
Oak Lake Community Center
The meeting was called to order at 6:14 PM outside the Oak Lake Community Center in the park as we were locked out.
1) ROLL CALL – Board members present were:
Sandra Veszi Einhorn
Other people – Karen Lieberman, Attorney
Jim Fondo, Jessica Wilson – Sig 9 Global
Patrick Hurley – Cambridge Security
Carlos Galen – ProtechTeam
2) Approval of the minutes – Sandra Veszi made a motion. Charles Flaxman second. Cagnetta asked for two changes. Approved unanimously.
3) Keith Kotrady – Security Options – Keith will supply comparison chart
a) Sig 9 – Gave proposal $23/Hr Armed Security. Car extra. They have Carriage Hills as a local account.
b) Cambridge Security– Gave proposal. $28/Hr pay rate $18-$19 Hr Publix Security. Pays the best and great benefits.
c) Protech Team – Carlos Galen – 20 clients. Isreal founded Company, Young Isreal. $27/Hr with car.
4) Update in Onboarding Progress and Billing – Karen Lieberman – Special meeting set 2/21/18 6PM Oak Lake. Advertising in newspaper. We can use the city seal on the bill for 2018. Send to a PO Box. Sandra will make invoice to be approved by attorney. Karen has meeting with City of Hollywood budget office. Andy will get bill sent out. Can we spend money yet? To research.
5) Update of finance/accounting, budget & State Registration – Andy Cagnetta – Bank account open. $9,000 donated from EH Billing. Need to pay the State fee.
6) Communications – Andy will send letterhead/logo. Discussed Rob’s letter.
7) Update on Insurance – Sandra Veszi Einhorn – Still working on quotes. Talked about D&O insurance. Waiting to hear back from Brown & Brown.
8) Public Comments – No public comment.
9) No new business.
10) Adjourn – The meeting adjourned at 7:02 PM.