Minutes of the
EMERALD HILLS SAFETY ENHANCEMENT DISTRICT
November 6, 2018 6:00PM-8:00PM
Oak Lake Community Center
The meeting was called to order at 6:32 PM
1) ROLL CALL – Board members present were:
Sandra Veszi Einhorn
Other people – Karen Lieberman, Attorney.
Absent Charles Flaxman
There were no members of the public present.
2) Motion of minutes of October 6th, approved.
3) Discussion of operations. Do we need someone to help administer?
4) Insurance Update- Flaxman – Absent. Take off agenda.
5) Website – Discussed ADA compliance. Motion to allow Einhorn to spend up to $3,000 for ADA compliance by Posner, Second by Kotrady. Unanimous yes.
6) Budget and Financials- Went over unaudited, cash financials. Discussed ability to extend patrol.
7) Discussion of the Patrol – Keith will investigate license plate readers. How could we extend the patrol. Einhorn made a motion to extend hours 15 extra hours per week through end of year, Kotrady has authority to work with patrol to schedule as needed. Cagnetta second. Unanimous in favor.
8) Records Management Liaison Officer – Einhorn made a motion, Posner Second. Cagnetta will be the RMLO and send in the documentation to the State.
9) Public Comments – No public present.
10) Adjourn – The meeting adjourned at 8:10 PM. Next meeting December 4th Tuesday Oak Lake Community Center.