Minutes of the
EMERALD HILLS SAFETY ENHANCEMENT DISTRICT
December 3, 2019 6:00PM-8:00PM
Oak Lake Community Center
The meeting was called to order at 6:00 PM
1) ROLL CALL – Board members present were:
Robert Posner (by phone)
Sandra Veszi Einhorn
Other people – Karen Lieberman, Attorney.
Members of public: Jean Sallavirta
2) Minutes from November 5, 2019 meeting presented. Motion to approve by Einhorn, Second Cagnetta. Approved unanimously.
3) Communication process: Website up and running. Rob Posner will advise Charlie Flaxman as to upload process for minutes and agenda. Discussed sending postcard to homeowners regarding website.
4) Form 1- Members reminded to keep current
5) Budget: Nothing discussed.
6) Discussion of patrol: Core hours now being covered and overall improvement in coverage.
7) Website update: See #3
8) Accounting and Finance: Andy Cagnetta advised we have received $20,000 in past month. We have $80,000 on account. Discussed signs and cameras to utilize the funds.
9) Additional security measures: Discussed tag readers and cameras.
10) New business: Advised homeowner reason for billing $250.00 for just part of the year.
11) Motion to adjourn Charles Flaxman, second by Sandra Veszi Einhorn
Next Board meeting Tuesday, Jan 7, 2020 at 6:00pm at Oak Lake
Meeting adjourned at 7:45pm pm