Minutes of the
EMERALD HILLS SAFETY ENHANCEMENT DISTRICT
November 5, 2019 6:00PM-8:00PM
Oak Lake Community Center
The meeting was called to order at 6:00 PM
1) ROLL CALL – Board members present were:
Robert Posner (by phone)
Sandra Veszi Einhorn
Other people – Karen Lieberman, Attorney.
No members of public present
2) Minutes from September 25 2019 meeting presented. Motion to approve by Einhorn, Second Cagnetta. Approved unanimously.
3) Communication process: Website ready to go live. We can provide website designer to upload as needed minutes, agenda, etc.
4) Form 1- Members reminded to keep current
5) Budget: Andy Cagnetta discussed budget. We will submit before deadline to keep assessment on property tax bill
6) Discussion of patrol: Rob Posner discussed lack of coverage. Discussed alternatives to police coverage to fill in the gaps. Rob will invite officer Gomez to next meeting.
7) Accounting and Finance: We have surplus and need to find ways to reduce same. Discussed signs and cameras.
8) Discussed members being present at City Commission meeting on 11/20/19 when applicants for Board will be considered.
9) Motion to adjourn Charles Flaxman, second by Andy
Next Board meeting Tuesday,12/3/19, at 6:00pm at Oak Lake
Meeting adjourned at 6:54 pm