Minutes of the
EMERALD HILLS SAFETY ENHANCEMENT DISTRICT
April 2, 2019
Oak Lake Community Center
The meeting was called to order at 6:00 PM
1) ROLL CALL – Board members present were:
Sandra Veszi Einhorn
Other people – Karen Lieberman, Attorney
There were no members of the public present.
2) Approving minutes of March 5, 2019 (Rob Posner motion to approve, 2nd by Charles Flaxman)
3) Communications – Discussion of Paragraph 6 and 7 of Flying Chimp contract re potential liabilities. Discussed future use of website.
4) Critical Dates – City advertised openings to fill 2 vacant spots once the terms of Charles Flaxman and Keith Kotrady expire. Karen Lieberman researching the terms of the Board members and future Board appointments.
5) Budget and Financials – Discussion of P&L statement for 2017-2018 and 2018-2019 and Balance Sheet as of February 28,2019. Projected surplus of about $25,000 at end of 2020.
6) Discussion of the Patrol – Discussed the patrol hours coverage. Considered night shift. 47 calls to 911 in Q1.
7) Discussed notices that need to be sent to delinquent homeowners
8) Future Dates – for meetings Tuesday July 9th, Thursday September 12th. and Wednesday September 25th. Canceled meetings for Tuesday July 2 and Tuesday October 1, 2019. Charles Flaxman will secure the future meeting dates at Oak Lake.
9) Sandra Veszi Einhorn moved to appoint Keith Kotrady to obtain signs at all of the entrances to the District. Seconded by Andy Cagnetta. Approved by all.
10) Adjourn – The meeting adjourned at 7:30 PM. Next meeting May7, Tuesday, Oak Lake Community Center.