FEBRUARY 5, 2019
OAK LAKE COMMUNITY CENTER
3190 N. 56TH AVENUE
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
EMERALD HILLS SAFETY ENHANCEMENT DISTRICT BOARD
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of Minutes
3. Update on Insurance Policies – Charlie Flaxman
4. Discussion of Communication Process – Rob Posner
5. Form 1 Confirmation of Submittal – Board Members
6. Discussion of Budget
7. Discussion of Patrol
8. Discussion of invoice sent to homeowners; delinquent accounts
9. Website update
10. Accounting and Finance – Andy Cagnetta
11. Additional security measures such as license plate readers
12. Public hearing will be held to consider the adoption of the following Resolution.
RESOLUTION NO. 19-01
A RESOLUTION OF THE BOARD OF SUPERVISORS OF THE EMERALD HILLS SAFETY ENHANCEMENT DISTRICT, AUTHORIZING THE EMERALD HILLS SAFETY ENHANCEMENT DISTRICT TO INCLUDE PRIOR DELINQUENT ASSESSMENT ACCOUNTS ON THE BROWARD COUNTY TAX BILL; AND PROVIDING FOR AN EFFECTIVE DATE.
13. New Business
Any person requiring auxiliary aids and services at this meeting may call Karen Lieberman, Esq. at Weiss Serota Helfman Cole & Bierman, P.L. at (954) 763-4242 at least three (3) business days prior to the meeting.