Minutes of the
EMERALD HILLS SAFETY ENHANCEMENT DISTRICT
July 9, 2019 6:00PM-7:30PM
Oak Lake Community Center
The meeting was called to order at 6:00 PM
1) ROLL CALL – Board members present were:
Sandra Veszi Einhorn
Other people – Karen Lieberman, Attorney
There was one member of the public present.
2) Motion of minutes of May 7, 2019 approved.
3) Public hearing – Resolution No. 19-02. Motion to approve by Sandra Veszi Einhorn and seconded by Charles Flaxman. Approved unanimously.
4) Website discussion. Rob Posner working with Flying Chimp. Presentation of site to the Board. Andy Cagnetta to review FAQ’s. Charles Flaxman to review requirements for website. Rob Posner will email Board username, password and link to site. Sandra Veszi Einhorn will review letter to homeowners and reduce it to postcard size.
5) Form 1 – members will submit if not already done.
6) Andy Cagnetta presented budget and financial statement. Determined that not required to send this to city per auditor opinion.
7) Patrol. Rob Posner discussed patrol hours with Officer Gomez. Keith Kotrady will try to get log of actual hours patrolled. Keith discussed efforts to get approval for 8 signs to be installed at the entrances to the District. Charles Flaxman will call city attorney Doug Gonzales to determine what is needed to obtain approval.
8) Insurance update – Policies expire 8/1/19. Charles Flaxman will submit renewal applications for E&O and Public Officials Liability policies.
9) Adjourn – The meeting adjourned at 7:30 PM. No meeting on 8/6/19. Next meetings: 9/12/19 at Oak Lake Community Center and 9/25/19 at Oak Lake Community Center.