Minutes of the
EMERALD HILLS SAFETY ENHANCEMENT DISTRICT
May 5, 2020 6:00PM-7:00PM
Oak Lake Community Center
The virtual meeting was called to order at 6:00 PM
1) ROLL CALL – Board members present were:
Sandra Veszi Einhorn
Other people – Karen Lieberman, Attorney.
Members of public: Adam Gruber
2) Minutes from March 3, 2020 meeting presented. Motion to approve by Flaxman. Second by Einhorn. Approved unanimously. Flaxman motion to approve virtual meeting. Approved unanimously.
3) Communication process: Posner discussed approval of 7 year sunset of ordinance. Financials are solid per Blattner. We will submit report annually. No cell phone available for patrol officer for now/
4) Form 1- Members reminded to keep current. 7/1/20 filing deadline.
5) Budget: Cagnetta reports 144k in our checking account. Burning more now due to increased patrols. We want to get logs to see breakdown of the dates and times.
6) Discussion of patrol: Discussed challenges of HPD meeting patrol requirements.
7) Website update: Charles Flaxman continues working on uploading minutes and agendas from past and current meetings along with financials
8) Accounting and Finance: See #5
9) Additional security measures: None at this time
10) District Ordinance: Discussed in #4.
11) New business: None
12) Public comments: Adam Gruber had questions about the patrols and expressed interest in becoming more involved
13) Motion to adjourn Charles Flaxman. Approved by all. Meeting adjourned at 7:00 pm
Next Board meetings: 6/2/20; 7/7/20 (to pass resolution setting public hearing dates); 9/14/20; 9/21/20 – all at Oak Lake