Minutes of the
EMERALD HILLS SAFETY ENHANCEMENT DISTRICT
June 2, 2020 6:00PM-7:00PM
Oak Lake Community Center
The virtual meeting was called to order at 6:00 PM
1) ROLL CALL – Board members present were:
Sandra Veszi Einhorn
Other people – Karen Lieberman, Attorney.
Members of public: None
2) Minutes from May 5, 2020 meeting presented. Approved unanimously.
3) Communication process: No significant activity on website. Discussed posting updates to share with district. We agreed to prepare a postcard and send to district with updates. Rob will draft. Andy will handle logistics.
4) Form 1- Members reminded to keep current. 7/1/20 filing deadline. Can do this online.
5) Budget: Cagnetta will submit audit to state and we will post to website.
6) Discussion of patrol: Discussed the increase in patrol hours due to officers not working other special details. Discussed setting a maximum number of hours.
7) Website update: All minutes, agendas and notices have been posted and up to date.
8) Accounting and Finance: We have 139k in bank – on track. Rob will create a log in at Wells Fargo, so we have a 2nd person monitoring the account.
9) Additional security measures: Discussed erecting signs. David Rubin will explore this possibility.
10) District Ordinance: Ordinance passed.
11) New business: Flaxman will follow up on insurance which expires in August 2020.
12) Public comments: None
13) Adjournment: Motion to adjourn approved by all. Meeting adjourned at 7:00 pm
Next Board meetings: 7/7/20 (to pass resolution setting public hearing dates); 9/14/20; 9/21/20 – all at Oak Lake or virtually depending on city opening the meeting facility, and the Governor’s order regarding virtual meetings.